The first recorded test was played between Australia and New Zealand in the Masters division. A three test series was played in New Zealand in 1976. Thus started a Trans Tasman series that is now played bi-annually with a super series including youth, open and aged divisions.
In 1987 Australia undertook a tour of Canada and America where in Ontario, Australia played a three Test series in the Mens, Women, Mixed and Masters divisions against Canada. Prior to the World Cup in 1988 Australia played one test series in the four divisions against Canada and a two Test series, again in the four divisions, against New Zealand.
In 1995 Australia and Great Britain took Mixed teams to Japan for a Tri Series of Tests.
Then in 1998 at the South Pacific Island Nations Tournament, New Zealand, Samoa and Niue played a Test Series in the three open divisions. In 2003 New Zealand and Wales played a Mixed Senior Test Series in Cardiff and in 2004 Played a one Tests series in the three opens divisions.
- 2021 - Autumn Internationals
- 2020 - Japan vs Hong Kong
- 2019 - Singapore vs Hong Kong
- 2018 - Singapore vs Japan
- 2018 - Hong Kong/China/Philippines
- 2017 - Malaysia vs China
- 2017 - Hong Kong vs Japan
- 2016 - Wales vs Jersey
- 2014-15 - China vs Hong Kong
- 2010 - Singapore vs Scotland
- 2022 - Switzerland vs Wales